Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Tail Light Bulb. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Light Bulb
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $16.63 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $82.86 parts and labor
- Switch the ignition key on and also the headlight switch.
- Go back to the vehicle and expect which tail light bulb needs replacement.
- Switch off the key as well as headlight switch.
- You may unfasten the screws to get access to the tail light bulb.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the tail light assembly before removing the bulb.
- Remove the bulb from the tail light socket.
- Fix new bulb in the socket.
- Reattach the wiring harness to the tail light assembly and secure the assembly with screws.
- Turn on the lights to ensure that the new bulb is properly installed.