Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Blower Motor Resistor . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Blower Motor Resistor
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- 1/4 in. Drive Shallow Metric Socket Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $183.94 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $296.10 parts and labor
- Disconnect the negative terminal cable from the battery.
- Search for the blower motor resistor. It will be positioned somewhere around the blower housing.
- Detach the electrical connectors from blower motor resistor.
- Take the blower motor resistor out by removing the bolts and screws.
- Take a new blower motor resistor and install it by reversing the whole process.