Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Heater and A/C Blower Motor . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Blower Motor
- Continuity Tester
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $158.96 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $290.34 parts and labor
- First of all you have to find the position of the heater and A/C blower motor. You can find it under the dashboard on the passenger side.
- You may have to remove the dashboard to gain access to the blower motor with few models. Check whether it is required in your case.
- Detach the electrical connectors from the blower motor.
- Unfasten the screws holding the blower motor assembly.
- Take the box and the blower motor assembly out.
- The motor is attached to the box with screws. Unfasten the screws to remove the motor.
- Take the new blower motor and secure it in the box with screws.
- Reinstall the blower motor assembly back to its respective place.
- Give connections to the motor.
- In the end, check the working of the newly installed heater and a/c blower motor.