Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Grille Insert . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Grille Insert
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Nut Driver
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $103.98 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $185.94 parts and labor
Follow these simple steps to replace a grille insert on your vehicle:
- First you have to find the position of the grille in your vehicle’s engine compartment because you have to access the grille inserts’ retaining bolts and screws from here.
- Have a close look to see any signs of wear and tear on the grille insert.
- Grille insert is often secured in its place with bolts and screws. Unfasten the screws or bolts to remove the grille insert.
- Take a new grille insert and secure it with screws and bolts. Fasten all the screws and bolts properly.
- Lower the hood and check the alignment of the grille insert from the front.