Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Headlight . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $26.82 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $218.72 parts and labor
- Pop up the engine hood.
- Before doing anything, it is better to detach any wiring connection from the back of the headlight.
- Take the headlight out of its housing. You have to remove the screws.
- Take a new headlight and position it carefully in the headlight housing.
- Secure the new headlight in the housing with screws.
- It is better to install the new headlight bulb in the new assembly.
- Reattach the wiring connection to the new headlight.
- Switch on the headlights to ensure that the headlight is properly installed and operating.