Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Power Seat Switch . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Seat Switch
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Test Light
- Trim Panel Removal Tool
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $133.95 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $221.30 parts and labor
- Find the power seat switch.
- You need to dismiss the seat trim panel to access the power seat switch.
- Examine the electrical connections properly. Remove the connections and supply direct power to the power seat motor to check whether the switch is defective or the problem is with motor.
- Take the switch connector out and detach the power seat switch from trim panel.
- Take ne new power seat switch and fix it in the trim panel.
- Reapply all the electrical connections along with switch connector.
- Put the seat trim panel back to its place.
- Move the seat using the switch to check if it is properly installed.