Below guide will teach you How to Perform a Wheel Alignment . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Combination Wrench Set
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Channellock Pliers
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- Camber and Alignment Kit
- DIY Costs: Est. $40.68 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $206.10 parts and labor
- Take a small drive to have an idea about wheel alignment.
- Park the car on alignment rack and observe the first suspension components for any visible damage. If required, repair it first.
- Take help from the manufacturer’s specifications; enter the specifications’ details into the alignment machine to ensure proper alignment.
- Fix alignment heads on the wheels to be aligned. Make sure that the heads are properly centered and leveled on the wheels.
- Align the vehicle.
- Take a small drive and see if the wheels have got the right alignment.