Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Header Panel . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Header Panel
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $289.57 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $499.79 parts and labor
Following steps will help you replace a header panel.
- Park the car and apply parking brake.
- Lift the engine hood and secure it with hood prop.
- Now search for the header panel in the engine compartment and examine it for any visible damage and wear and tear.
- In order to remove the header panel, you have to take the front grille and grille out first.
- Next, remove all the electrical connectors.
- Take the headlight assemblies out of the header panel so that you can easily remove the header panel from the front of the vehicle.
- Take a new header panel and fix it on its place on the vehicle.
- Put the headlights assemblies back and reconnect all the electrical connectors.
- Now install back the front grille and grille to their respective places.
- Lower the hood and your job is done.