Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Metal License Plate Bracket . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- License Plate Bracket
- DIY Costs: Est. $58.68 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $100.86 parts and labor
Replacing a metal license plate bracket is an easy task which you can perform at your parking lot. Just follow the steps:
- Unfasten the screws which are holding the bracket and take the metal license plate bracket out.
- Take an old cloth and wipe the bumper cover clean. Examine the holes for any damage.
- Take a new bracket and move the license plate to the new bracket.
- Using genuine screws, secure the bracket assembly to the bumper cover.
- Fasten the screws properly.