Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Radiator Support . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Radiator Support
- Combination Wrench Set
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Pry Bar
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $377.26 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $992.33 parts and labor
If you want to replace a radiator support on your vehicle yourself, follow these simple steps:
- Park the car and open the hood.
- If there is anything that is blocking your access to radiator support bracket bolts, remove them first. Use an appropriate tool to unfasten the bracket bolts.
- Take the radiator support bracket out of the vehicle.
- Take a new radiator support bracket and fix it in its place. Secure it with the help of bolts. Replace the parts removed to gain access to the bolts.