Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Fuse . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Fuse Puller
- Test Light
- Needle Nose Pliers
- DIY Costs: Est. $11.88 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $45.64 parts and labor
- Examine carefully and locate the electrical component which is defective.
- Take help from the owner’s manual and find the position of the fuse box.
- Now find the defective fuse.
- Take a test light and examine the fuse. Touch the test light on each side of the fuse. It the light turns on one side only, the fuse is defective.
- Take a plastic fuse removal tool and take the blown fuse out.
- Take a new fuse and install it properly in its place.
- Check the working of the new fuse.
Tips & Warning
- Always use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to prevent injuries while working on your vehicle such as safety goggles, latex gloves, and closed toe shoes.