Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Corner Light . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Corner Light
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $43.98 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $126.97 parts and labor
- Examine the corner light for any signs of damage.
- Detach the wiring connection from the back side of the corner light.
- Unfasten the screws holding the corner light and take it away.
- Take a new corner light and secure it with screws.
- Reattach the wiring connection to the new corner light.
- Switch the light on to ensure that the light is properly installed.