Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Turn Signal Switch . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Turn Signal Switch
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Trim Panel Removal Tool Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $63.73 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $217.49 parts and labor
- Switch on the ignition key and turn on the signal switch.
- Move around the vehicle to see whether all the turn signal lights are operating or not.
- Turn ignition key to off position and detach the negative battery cable.
- You have to remove the steering column trim to access the turn signal switch.
- Unfasten the bolts holding the turn signal switch in place.
- Detach the electrical connectors from the turn signal switch before taking it out.
- Take a new switch and secure it with bolts.
- Reattach the electrical connectors to the new switch.
- Put the steering column trim back to its place.
- Join the negative battery cable to terminal.
- Switch on the turn signal switch and check that the new turn signal switch is properly installed and working.