Below guide will teach you How to Replace an Air Intake Boot . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Air Intake Hose
- DIY Costs: Est. $16.01 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $85.63 parts and labor
- Prop the engine hood up and look for the air intake boot.
- Observe the air intake boot closely for any visible damage such as cracks, holes, or any loose components in between the engine and air sensor.
- Unfasten the screws and take the damaged component out of the assembly.
- Install the new air intake boot.
- Turn the engine on and make sure there are no vacuum leaks.