Below guide will teach you How to How to Replace a Park Light Assembly. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Parking Light
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $66.91 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $152.39 parts and labor
- Examine carefully all the parking light assemblies so that you can replace the damaged assembly.
- Lift the engine hood and secure it with hood prop (if needed).
- Locate the back of the parking light assembly and remove any wiring connections from it.
- Take the socket and bulb out of the damaged assembly.
- Take the damaged assembly out by unfastening the bolts.
- Take a new parking light assembly and secure it with bolts.
- Position the socket and bulb in the new assembly and reapply the wiring connection.
- Turn on the parking lights and make certain that the assembly is installed properly.