Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Side Mirror . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Trim Panel Removal Tool
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $12.55 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $117.58 parts and labor
- First you need to take the screw off from the trim cover and remove it from the broken side mirror.
- Unfasten the nuts holding the electrical connector and disconnect it (if applicable). Take the broken mirror away.
- For power assisted mirrors, you will have to detach the interior door panel trim along with disconnecting the electrical connectors.
- Take the new side mirror and install it by reversing the process.