Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Headlight Bulb . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Headlight Bulb
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $20.76 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $87.74 parts and labor
- Lift the hood, as you have to remove the burned headlight bulb from the back.
- Detach the wiring harness and remove the old bulb.
- Take the new bulb and install it into the socket. Reattach the wiring harness.
- Turn on the headlights to ensure that the new bulb is properly installed.