Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Turn Signal Bulb . Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Light Bulb
- DIY Costs: Est. $16.63 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $82.86 parts and labor
- Put the ignition key into on position.
- Turn the switch on for turn signals.
- Find out which turn signal bulb has burned out.
- Switch off the ignition key.
- Take the turn signal bulb socket out of the lens assembly.
- Remove the bulb from the socket.
- Take a new bulb and install it into the socket.
- Reattach the turn signal bulb socket to the assembly.
- Put the ignition key to on and switch on the turn signal switch.
- Make sure that the bulb is properly installed and working.